• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2014 mustang, what mod next

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I plan to spray the car at some point this year, right now it just has a jlt cai, lund tune, off road h pipe, a 2 relay transbrake and dark stars with et street pro's I still need front runners though, I think i want to get it to solid mid 11's before i spray it im thinking a circle d 4c converter will do the trick and i would like a decent drive shaft, im pretty sure mine has been making a clunking sound since it was new, any other opinions on what would get me there and or make the car more fun to drive, i thought about an e85 tune also or just a remote tune on 93 to squeak out an extra 15-20 hp

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I plan to spray the car at some point this year, right now it just has a jlt cai, lund tune, off road h pipe, a 2 relay transbrake and dark stars with et street pro's I still need front runners though, I think i want to get it to solid mid 11's before i spray it im thinking a circle d 4c converter will do the trick and i would like a decent drive shaft, im pretty sure mine has been making a clunking sound since it was new, any other opinions on what would get me there and or make the car more fun to drive, i thought about an e85 tune also or just a remote tune on 93 to squeak out an extra 15-20 hp

Converter sounds good. Unless you have the $5k for the hairdryer. Otherwise, this is the downfall for the coyote. There is not many good boltons left to do. You can do cam/headers, but the expense compared to gains is not worth it like it is with an LS car. If you had a 5thgen camaro, first mods would be cam, headers, tune and cai.

But for you, the spray is the best bang for buck. The converter would be nice too. I say do the converter unless you can do spray now. That was my next mod before I ended up selling the GT I had.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I would do the spray first but i want it to be fast na also, it ran a 12.4 its quick but not quick enough, i want some solid 11's first, im not saying i wont spend money on it later in the year I plan to get the dark star front runners and spray at some point this summer

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info