Ford 2014 mustang, what mod next

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I plan to spray the car at some point this year, right now it just has a jlt cai, lund tune, off road h pipe, a 2 relay transbrake and dark stars with et street pro's I still need front runners though, I think i want to get it to solid mid 11's before i spray it im thinking a circle d 4c converter will do the trick and i would like a decent drive shaft, im pretty sure mine has been making a clunking sound since it was new, any other opinions on what would get me there and or make the car more fun to drive, i thought about an e85 tune also or just a remote tune on 93 to squeak out an extra 15-20 hp

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
one of those big spinny thingys

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
budget needs to be budget, you find me a big spinny thing for 1500 and ill do it lol

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
I plan to spray the car at some point this year, right now it just has a jlt cai, lund tune, off road h pipe, a 2 relay transbrake and dark stars with et street pro's I still need front runners though, I think i want to get it to solid mid 11's before i spray it im thinking a circle d 4c converter will do the trick and i would like a decent drive shaft, im pretty sure mine has been making a clunking sound since it was new, any other opinions on what would get me there and or make the car more fun to drive, i thought about an e85 tune also or just a remote tune on 93 to squeak out an extra 15-20 hp
Converter sounds good. Unless you have the $5k for the hairdryer. Otherwise, this is the downfall for the coyote. There is not many good boltons left to do. You can do cam/headers, but the expense compared to gains is not worth it like it is with an LS car. If you had a 5thgen camaro, first mods would be cam, headers, tune and cai.

But for you, the spray is the best bang for buck. The converter would be nice too. I say do the converter unless you can do spray now. That was my next mod before I ended up selling the GT I had.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
I would do the spray first but i want it to be fast na also, it ran a 12.4 its quick but not quick enough, i want some solid 11's first, im not saying i wont spend money on it later in the year I plan to get the dark star front runners and spray at some point this summer

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
Do i haz competition with you this year? likes this
well i gotta try and keep up somewhat lol, I would really like to be able to run an 11.6-11.8 off the bottle and some deep 10's on it

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
though i do enjoy a ls turbo motor :nope: I will at some point be putting one of those into a boat though

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
thats a little small and I dont think it will do me alot of good sitting in my passenger seat, since i dont have a hot side or cold side or any other part of a turbo kit for my car lol
make one. you are an okay welder. remote mount that shit and have fun.

i know, i know. easier said than done.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom