• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Due to some major changes at my company I'm putting my WK2 up for sale. Long story short, I will be back out in the field which will require me to commute 400-500 miles per week sometimes even more. I'm not willing to put that kind of mileage and abuse on my rig, been there and did that for 9 years and besides the million rock chips, I averaged 2-3 cracked windshields a year as well. Dont want to by a beater and have my rig sit in the garage 80% of the time either, too much money spent to have it sit in a garage. Looking to move it within the next 2 weeks as thats when these changes will take effect for me. If not I return to stock and trade it in.

$55k firm

2014 White w/black interior

20,000 miles on it (will go up as I do drive it)

Upgraded factory options: Pano roof, tow package, HK stereo, full size spare

Aftermarket mods: Black vinyl roof, chrome window trim wrapped in black vinyl, lower grill vents wrapped in black vinyl, upper grill rings are black and bought from the dealer, Corsa exhaust w/black diamond tips, Hennesy CAI, 22 x 10.5 XO Miami rims, Pirelli 305-35-22 tires, RM mid drop springs, Bwoody end links and .437 rear control arms (rims, tires, and suspension all less than 500 miles on them) 35% tint on front door windows, 50% on full windshield, might be forgetting a small mod or 2.

I have the factory black chrome spider monkey rims and tires. Factory 20" tires are shot, would need replacements asap if you decide to use the factory rims. Factory rims do have a few curb rash spots from previous owner. I also have the stock springs, end links, control arms, and chrome grill rings.

Overall truck is in great shape, minor rock chips on front fascia, has a clean carfax. My price is firm considering the mods on the truck, if you want without the mods I will knock $1000 off, so with that said your better off taking it the way it sits and selling all the stuff you dont want.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sweet Truck, GLWS!

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
[MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] get a real SUV

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Damn :wtc: Good luck man.

wildcobra

Reaction score
Dam very nice truck very tempting I am in the market for one too :)

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Reaction score
damn sorry to see this thing up for sale. I might be in for swapping parts if that's something you would be interested in? Shoot me a message and we can talk.

MikeyLikesIt

2015 Acura MDX
Reaction score
GLWS, the Jeep looks awesome! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your chrome trim wrapped?

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
damn sorry to see this thing up for sale. I might be in for swapping parts if that's something you would be interested in? Shoot me a message and we can talk.
Getting some interest on it on a Jeep forum from a few different people. If nothing happens in next 2 weeks I will defiantly be in touch.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
Did the Hennessy CAI require moving anything or deleting the washer fluid bottle? Interested in a swap if everything from a '15 fits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom