2014 Ford Focus SFE

Here's a 2014 Ford Focus SFE with 2.0l 4 cyl engine and the dual clutch automatic transmission with 114K miles. Being partly a SE it has all power options including steering wheel controls and Sync which includes Bluetooth/USB/Aux inputs and voice commands. It also has MyPass which allows you to program top speed and top volume for younger drivers. This is a rare special SFE model with the F standing for Fuel Economy. What this model has over a typical SE model is active radiator shutters, 4 wheel disc brakes, rear spoiler, and aerodynamic wheel covers (vs rims) to improve efficiency. I get avg of 35mpg and a high of 48 mpg on highway at 65 mph which is comparable to hybrids without the complexity. I get those numbers now so should improve slightly in the summer. I had recalls completed at Ford which included replacing transmission TCM that has a recall warranty up to 150K miles I believe. These tend to have 2 big issues either the clutch or TCM (or both) and they were checked at Ford.

Car has been thoroughly gone through by Ford tech insuring everything is tip top. It has new brake pads/rotors all the way around, new engine mount, inner/outer tie rod, replaced cracked headlight housing and new hood release latch in cabin and on upper radiator support. It also has new Motorcraft battery, upper radiator cover, muffler mount and wiper fluid reservoir but the cap was on back order so this one doesn't have a cap yet. Car was detailed including deep shampooing (COVID) and won't be driven until sold to preserve sanitation. Car has no issues, it starts, runs and drives excellent. This is a great commuter can carry people and has adequate room in trunk but takes up little parking space and sips fuel.

Review:

Car is $3,900 obo located in Chicago

I can be reached at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4415.JPG
IMG_4418.JPG
IMG_4421.JPG
IMG_4422.JPG