jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
yeah he's smoking crack but back in 06 those did fetch that much...what like 3-5 intense CF cowl hoods were made...
we looked at the hairy glass cf doors and shit for the 442 but the fiberglass is a far better deal...the $ would be better spent on a dry cell battery to drop weight.

i recal they used the oem hinges, but required the 97 prop rod instead of struts

there was a guy looking to buy and partout a car that had the birdbath spoiler and the slp ram air hood (and slp airbox iirc) but i cant recall if it was GPF or Cgp

i cant believe we'll save 75+lbs each side on those doors...fuuuuu

someone might want this: Msd dis-4 with tach adaptors

jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014
yeah he's smoking crack but back in 06 those did fetch that much...what like 3-5 intense CF cowl hoods were made...
we looked at the hairy glass cf doors and shit for the 442 but the fiberglass is a far better deal...the $ would be better spent on a dry cell battery to drop weight.

i recal they used the oem hinges, but required the 97 prop rod instead of struts

there was a guy looking to buy and partout a car that had the birdbath spoiler and the slp ram air hood (and slp airbox iirc) but i cant recall if it was GPF or Cgp

i cant believe we'll save 75+lbs each side on those doors...fuuuuu

someone might want this: Msd dis-4 with tach adaptors

Ya.. I remember the craze for them but no one wanted to pay that much, even back then,
and screw prop rods :p

I'll have to check the MSD out.... I am still pondering if anything is really needed yet. So *far* I haven't
had any ign issues. Will see how that goes, as I am shipping dave the precision 7675 BB monday to
get that bolted and fitted up. Decided might as well just jump to that now, so he can get it tuned in
with the new bigger injectors and trans setup... if going for 9's, might as well throw the insurance turbo
at it right off the bat right? :squint: So maybe then will start to run into IGN issues.. but hopefully
not :hsughlol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info