3800 2014 3800 Bench Racing

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Ready carefully, it's not stock, it's near stock. So it probably has bolt ons and a smaller pulley. Just sayin.... ZZP are a bunch of lying nutsacks.

They were running like mid 14's with slicks, and all of those bolt ons when they put them on Voyteks car, and gutted the shit out of it.

[MENTION=517]10sec[/MENTION]

How the hell is Voytek? Its been a long time

jdredd

Addict
Jan 29, 2014
Ready carefully, it's not stock, it's near stock. So it probably has bolt ons and a smaller pulley. Just sayin.... ZZP are a bunch of lying nutsacks.

They were running like mid 14's with slicks, and all of those bolt ons when they put them on Voyteks car, and gutted the shit out of it.

If you read closer on the page the "**" in there goes to the bottom..

"** Stock 99 airbox with K&N, high ratio rockers, stock 3.8″ pulley, spare tire removed, 2 ½” exhaust, stock manifolds, stock mufflers, ½ tank 93 octane gas, no other track preps."

So read carefully. :s00ls:

Now if all that is true, who knows.. and in this day of age, who really
cares :dunno:

GTPpower

TCG Elite Member
Jun 5, 2012
Nebraska
I put down 266whp on a mustang dyno with a stock pulley and 89 octane. That was with a xpz can, ported heads, stock exhaust manifolds l26 bottom end. I'm guessing it would have ran 13.6ish like that with some sticky tires. I think it could have been close to 12.9 with better fuel and a bunch of tuning.

TurboTJ

Regular
Dec 7, 2011
I put down 266whp on a mustang dyno with a stock pulley and 89 octane. That was with a xpz can, ported heads, stock exhaust manifolds l26 bottom end. I'm guessing it would have ran 13.6ish like that with some sticky tires. I think it could have been close to 12.9 with better fuel and a bunch of tuning.

If I can get with him this week I may load up the summer tune. Although on street tires but there a dyno day next Sunday I may attend to see what she does.

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
lets see, full boogie: "stock with boltons" "stock" pulley episode

L26 shorty, the major oil/windage mods. stock cam from a 97/98

Na 2* retard timing set or better a RM single with 2-4* able to be scoped out...

SC heads, qwik ported, 90's, MLS gasket with at least 2 shims pulled for .020 quench.

cleanup topend, gen5, "well worn-300k" stock sc pulley, N*, 1 5/8ths headers

run stock inj at the limit and run it lean and hard.

i bet you could squeak out nearly 280/300 at the crank at a fairly low rpm with the tq curve

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
And still slow. You would get interest for sure. From people such as...

losers.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info