3800 2014 3800 Bench Racing

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
me personally... I don't think my car will see a 1/4 mile track/drag situation... i don't want to break things... life has changed and throwing money/time at my car isn't something I want to do a lot of any more... i want to just drive it and enjoy it.

I want to see over 140 at the 1/2 mile event... 145 would be amazing... and I think with some tricks I may be able to pull it off.

I am on point with KJ here. Well might go to the strip once just to see if I can break 11's

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
kgface.gif

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
The essentially 100 percent stock l32 / 67 in the 5 TP rips with the ported exhaust manifolds and 3 inch downpipe and exhaust but without cutting out the whole friggin interior of the car I don't see you going much faster.
how fast did Bob and Voytek go with the Drag whore when they hacked everything out of it...iirc at most they had a 3.4 and headers I don't think they threw in a cam in till later when they hacked out the rest of the interior

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Pontiac GTP High Velocity Throttle Body Info | ZZP News

13.76 @ 99.78 mph

This info was from like 2002-2003?

If really wanted to be a dick about all this, didn't Zoomer run a stock
pulley on the twin charged setup and went high 9's? :)

Ready carefully, it's not stock, it's near stock. So it probably has bolt ons and a smaller pulley. Just sayin.... ZZP are a bunch of lying nutsacks.

The essentially 100 percent stock l32 / 67 in the 5 TP rips with the ported exhaust manifolds and 3 inch downpipe and exhaust but without cutting out the whole friggin interior of the car I don't see you going much faster.
how fast did Bob and Voytek go with the Drag whore when they hacked everything out of it...iirc at most they had a 3.4 and headers I don't think they threw in a cam in till later when they hacked out the rest of the interior

They were running like mid 14's with slicks, and all of those bolt ons when they put them on Voyteks car, and gutted the shit out of it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info