2012 Ram 3500

For sale is a 2012 Ram 3500 Tradesman crew cab dually 4x4 with 236K miles. This 1 ton has the 6.7l Cummins diesel with the 6sp auto (68RFE) transmission. Being a Tradesman model, it has vinyl flooring and vinyl seats that are durable and easy to clean up. I actually prefer to cloth or leather because I use my trucks for work and it gets dirty. Even though it’s the Tradesman it has all power options including factory exhaust brake, integrated trailer brake controller (TBC), and upgraded factory stereo with Sirius, U-Connect (Bluetooth) with hands free talk menu and aux input. The 2012 is a good year because that is the year the torque went up 150 ft/lb (to 800) yet it doesn’t require DEF fluid which it did in 2013.

I bought this from fleet auction so it was fleet maintained and when I got it had no issues. It starts, runs and drives with not issues with no dash lights on and no CEL lights. The It is all stock with factory emissions, so everything works and gets a solid 21 mpg highway 15 avg. It drives down road solid with no steering wandering, no noises in suspension or drivetrain and no engine/trans leaks or smoke. It has good tires and brakes. All power options works incl heat and cold air the ONLY issue I have found in whole truck is somehow when I select FM I can’t hear it through speakers but I hear the Sirius and my blue tooth phone or music.

Truck has dents on bed exterior and surface rust on button of tailgate. Truck bed is lined and interior good condition without 5th wheel or gooseneck so it hasn’t been used to heavy haul. I wanted a good maintained dually to use to pull a gooseneck trailer. I never got to use it for that the only reason I am selling is that I just got a F350 and I’m partial to Fords.

TCG Price 12K

Contact at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_9642.JPG
IMG_9646.JPG
IMG_9664.JPG
IMG_9665.JPG
IMG_9668.JPG
IMG_9682.JPG