2012 Ford F-350 4x4 Lariat

TCG Friend price. $23,995 FIRM.

Just clicked 180,000 miles. Will go up a little bit, I end up using it once a week or so.

Located at my house in Johnsburg, IL

Up for sale is my 2012 Ford F-350. 6.7 Powerstroke Diesel, 6-speed automatic transmission, 4x4. 178,000 miles. Truck is a very well equipped Lariat trim package with almost every available option except for a sunroof.
-Heated/Cooled fully power adjustable leather seats
-Dual-zone climate control
-Navigation
-SONY Premium sound
-Microsoft SYNC system, bluetooth connectivity, etc etc.
-Every power/convenience feature you would expect. Power windows, locks, ice cold A/C, cruise control, keyless entry, remote start, etc etc.

The truck has been professionally maintained by a very well known diesel repair shop in Lake in the Hills, IL and I have a fair amount of receipts for work done. Oil changes preformed every 5,000 miles using Motorcraft oil and filters. Fuel filters have been changed every 10,000 miles using only OEM Motorcraft filters as well. The Primary radiator was upgraded to a Mishimoto at 150,000 miles to replace the OEM radiator that developed a leak (common issue). The secondary radiator was replaced with an OEM Motorcraft radiator at around 160,000 miles to address a leak at the built-in thermostat housing. At 170,000 miles the truck received a four corner brake job using ONLY OEM Motorcraft parts. (brake rotors, pads and all hardware). I maintain everything I own with an open checkbook and this truck has been no exception.

Aftermarket;

-Truck has had emissions "fixed" with 5" Turbo-back exhaust with resonator/muffler. Very quiet, no drone.
-SCT tuned. Has lived in an "improved stock" tune its entire life
-S&B Cold Air Intake
-EGR "fixed"
-Firestone air bags in the rear
-Curt Mfg. 5th wheel/gooseneck combination hitch.
-7-pin wiring in the bed
-15% tint on ALL windows. Rears meter out at 7% between factory privacy tint and the added film.

The truck has a few MINOR dings and rock chips, but is overall in very good condition. I applied a paint matched texture coating to the underside of the rocker panels, inner door edges and inner wheel wells to prevent against further chipping. The product is called MONSTALINER and is right around $200 per gallon for the material only. The coating has not delaminated, chipped or peeled in any areas even with seeing gravel roads occasionally. I will include the remaining 1/3 gallon of the coating in the sale for any future touch-ups. I have detailed pictures of the work process I can show you when viewing the truck in person to assure you that the coating is not hiding or covering up ANY rust on the truck. The truck is now on stock sized E-rated tires and no longer on the 35's. The current tires are also nearing the end of their life, and would need to be replaced soon. If I do not replace the tires, I will work with the next owner on the price a bit.

The Weather Guard Transfer tank, cross box and side boxes are not included in the sale. I would consider selling them separately, but will have to replace them for my next truck and thus can't give them away. If you have any questions not answered in the ad, please PM me for my phone number to talk. I can show the truck any time, it is at my house in Johnsburg, IL 60051. Thanks for looking.

3 - GLuZue5.jpg

4 - wFY8bjr.jpg

5 - tttR4rA.jpg

11 - 7X5Xz3y.jpg

10 - Uevi8Tz.jpg

9 - ahVrRLz.jpg

1 - nUydrAH.jpg

2 - uYF0GG5.jpg

12 - TKyGBga.jpg

13 - BLKybeH.jpg

14 - 4gZkGA3.jpg

15 - ibbIXQb.jpg