• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2011 GT500 information...

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
So I saw the new GT500 with the performance package yesterday at the autoshow. I have to say that the pictures do NOT do it justice. I love everything about the car accept the stripes. The wheels look HOT in person, and the glass roof is just about the coolest thing so far on a mustang. I would LOVE to have this option on mine. Other then those big items, the car looks basicly the same as the '10. But, the new tires that come with the performance package look like drag radials. Kudos to ford for ramping it up to keep the crown for when the Z28 comes out. The Autoshow was fun, and my wife and daughter had a blast.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
DSCN1684.jpg

DSCN1686.jpg

DSCN1688.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Just placed a order for a 2012 Shelby and the only thing I saw different in the ordering guide was optional Recaro seats for $1495. I ordered a coupe in white withe recaros and red stripes and no performance pkg. The Shelby should be at my dealer in late may or June.

Good deal. I hope you will take reasonable offers on it. If my new job works out, I may want to upgrade sooner than expected. I love the white/red. Saw a 2011 at Buss this summer, and it looked hot. I would prefer not to have the SVTP pkg either because obviously Im going to change all that stuff anyway.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info