• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

2011 Ford SVT Raptor PU

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
2011 Ford SVT Raptor 4 door 38K miles. 6.2L engine auto trans. Outstanding condition. Like new. Garage kept. All highway miles. Never off road. All maintenance records. Mobil 1 Synthethic oil. Drop in K&N airfilter. SDHQ frame stiffener.

Main reason for selling is I was transferred to downtown Chicago and it's very hard to park at my job.

$46,900

708-259-0784

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
That thing is Sweeeet, GLWS!

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
And this is why I didn't buy used.

Nothing against your truck, these are just like every other SVT vehicle. Hold their value stupidly well.

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
If you do some research you will see that I am under what these trucks are selling for. New will cost you $60k+. And if you find one cheaper than mine it will most certainly beat to hell. I baby my vehicles.

Chester Copperpot

TCGs Far Right Leader
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought mine brand new (4 miles before I test drove it) for no where near $60k. 801A, front camera, rear graphics, moonroof.

Again, I'm not crapping on your thread or the price, it's just ridiculous these things hold their value like they do.

Marko

Reaction score
GLWS.

Are you gonna get another SHO that can almost beat a GTR ? ;)

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Is this still available?

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
Believe it or not I was already contacted by a scammer that will paypal me my asking price and will take care of all transporting costs. It's a surprise for his cousin. Lock this bitch up...good as sold.

Wolfman

Reaction score
Believe it or not I was already contacted by a scammer that will paypal me my asking price and will take care of all transporting costs. It's a surprise for his cousin. Lock this bitch up...good as sold.

Dude, I've been getting that shit for my computer too. Their emails look legit as fuck and even link back to paypal. Those guys have to make a ton of cash scamming people

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Heljlo, my name is Ahad Jaber. I come across your ad for the Raptor STV and am delight to offer full arsking price. Whoever I am out of town on busines. My secretary can take care of all financial discussions. She will send the purchase price in full, all we require is a rooting number.

Take care and Ala bless

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom