đź”– Deals 2011 5.0 mustang

T

The Beast

I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but I don't think it's too crazy of a deal honestly. There is currently 3k cash back or 0% for 60month financing offers on 2012 mustang gt's plus getting a mustang well under MSRP is pretty doable especially during winter. So if you finance a used car for say 7% then you probably would be paying the same in the end if you negotiate a deal right for a brand new one. Plus nothing beats having a new car.

we offer with approved credit 2.9 x60-72mos on used cars. if you go look online such as cars.com or autotrader.com the price is more than fair for a 2011 5.0 premium. to some people $50-100 a month makes a big difference in there monthy budget.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I know the previous owner of this car. I can honestly say he may have floored the car all of 3 times. He drove this thing like an old man. haha It is a great car, with a lot of options and was taken care of very well.

The auto versus manual debate will always be there. The automatic in these cars is a VERY good unit. Becuase of the huge array of people ford wants to sell it to they are set up to not jar people when they shift gears. BUT the dealer can improve the feel of the trans if you want. As can after market tunes. I know a guy that has one and it chirps 3rd hard. This is with an aftermarket tune. It also has a mufflers and drag radials and went high 11s. Just depends on what you want to do.

I bought my car from Beast (John) and he was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I know many guys that have bought cars from him. Everyone was very happy with their experience. New or used John will do his best to help you.

T

The Beast

I know the previous owner of this car. I can honestly say he may have floored the car all of 3 times. He drove this thing like an old man. haha It is a great car, with a lot of options and was taken care of very well.

The auto versus manual debate will always be there. The automatic in these cars is a VERY good unit. Becuase of the huge array of people ford wants to sell it to they are set up to not jar people when they shift gears. BUT the dealer can improve the feel of the trans if you want. As can after market tunes. I know a guy that has one and it chirps 3rd hard. This is with an aftermarket tune. It also has a mufflers and drag radials and went high 11s. Just depends on what you want to do.

I bought my car from Beast (John) and he was very helpful and pleasant to work with. I know many guys that have bought cars from him. Everyone was very happy with their experience. New or used John will do his best to help you.

thanks Mike I appreciate your input. its hard to find a mustang that hasnt been abused. i also still have your window sticker here for your 5.0. if there are any questions just pm me thanks for looking.

msrp on this stang is $37,440

options
auto trans
security pkg
hid head lamps
comfort pkg
power code remote start
18' polished alum wheels

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info