đź”– Deals 2011 5.0 gt base for cheap in Kentucky $23k

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I would NEVER own a Ford unless it was a 2011-2012 5.0.

:trollface:

Edit: I'm just messing because of Jim's other thread. I would for sure own a Ford other than a 5.0.

Def a good price.

:roflcopter:

My auto is pretty easy. I just step on the skinny pedal to the right of the brake, and then it goes. I've been driving for 18 years, so maybe it just seems that easy to me.

Your kill me Marky :rofl:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
That's why they are so cheap. It still makes more sense to get a no mile one for 0% than this one at 2 or 3 with 20 k on it.

$600 car payment versus a $400 car payment? :drums:

There are deals out there on these cars. And you can get 1.99% pretty easily on a used 2011/2012. Interest paid versus the depreciation argument is a valid one.

Mine was 10K miles. Dan's wife was under 2K. They are out there in low mileage and great condition. Some more than others of course.

The 3v sold a lot better than 5.0. Mustang sales for 2010+ are way down.

Ya, I hardly see the 5.0 cars on the street.

That's why they are so cheap. It still makes more sense to get a no mile one for 0% than this one at 2 or 3 with 20 k on it.
If it was only made for 1 or 2 years and went out of production I can see it, but it is a mass produced car that they make as many of as they can sell with a better version out the following year.
The 3v sold a lot better than 5.0. Mustang sales for 2010+ are way down.
I don't understand it either. Best Mustang ever (cannot say that in front of my FOX BODY friend as he feels any Mustang made after 1993 is blasphemy and that the "5.0" badges need to be ripped off on EVERY 11+ Mustang GT) and no one is buying them. Hell the V6 one is a hell of a car for $20,000 and change.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info