2011-2017 Ford Exploders have CO issues?

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Both due to owner error/stupidity

Please, tell me how you detect carbon monoxide is killing you. With this answer, you could save hundreds of people per year that have no idea it's happening to them. I wonder if that's why the call it a silent killer? Perhaps they don't know it's happening to them, cause if they did, they would do something about it, it'nit?

:obama:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Is it a recall letter or a letter that he mentions in the video, because it's probably not a recall letter. He literally said in the video there hasn't been a recall, but there has been a letter to bring your car in for a technician to inspect it.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Is it a recall letter or a letter that he mentions in the video, because it's probably not a recall letter. He literally said in the video there hasn't been a recall, but there has been a letter to bring your car in for a technician to inspect it.

I'll have to ask the wife for the letter. She said it was a recall letter, but it very well could have been one of those "bring it in for service" letters and she assumed that meant recall.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info