2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI MK VI: First Four-Door Production Photos

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
aside from this stupid rims, i REALLY like it

Although we first saw a GTI Concept in Paris last year, these pictures appear to be the first production look at the four-door Volkswagen Golf GTI MK VI. You'll be happy to know it looks relatively unchanged — well, except for the fact the concept was a two-door model and this is, obviously, a four-door. Other differences include smoothed-out door panels and less prominent rocker panels.

Powered by the same 2.0-liter four-banging TSI from the Scirocco, the GTI Concept gets power up to 207 HP, 10 neighing ponies more than the MkV GTI. Whether we'll also see the features from the GTI Concept such as Adaptive Chassis control, giving driver-adjustable electronically controlled dampeners, the XDS limited slip differential, and electronic stabilization.

The vehicle will be sold as the 2010 Volkswagen Golf GTI in the United States and Canada when it arrives in showrooms in early September 2009, dropping the "Rabbit" badge that was used for the Golf MK V.

Mr Baytchos

Reaction score
Those are the Huff rims from the MKV. I would think they would use something else but who knows.

I do like the look but I think I may like the MKV better still. plus it's only a 10 HP difference

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom