2010 Mercury Milan Premier Hybrid

Up for sale is a silver 2010 Mercury Milan Premier Hybrid with 150k miles. This is Mercury's version of the Fusion hybrid but loaded with all the options including touch screen navigation/information screen, blind spot monitoring, rear back up camera, dual zone climate control, heated leather seats, Microsoft Sync with blue tooth and hands free/voice control, Sony speakers, sunroof, 120v outlet, changing interior mood lights, USB and aux inputs and rear back up sensors. It has 2 user customizable dash information screens that display what you choose plus the big navigation screen has touch controls for radio/navi/hvac.

Car had damaged front bumper cover and it was replaced with front knuckle/struts, wheels/tires and seats from lower mile vehicle. Ford performed recalls (airbag) and replaced 3 of the TPMS sensors. This hybrid runs and drives great with good tires, brakes and suspension. These get 30-40 mpg avg and the fuel savings pay for themselves after awhile. Recent oil change and airbag recall completed.

Only issues is passenger side view mirror does not adjust with power switch.

Review:

Car is $3400

Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_4504.JPG
IMG_4508.JPG
IMG_4152.JPG
IMG_4153.JPG
IMG_4169.JPG
IMG_4170.JPG

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Update: Car drives like a typical hybrid except I have notice lately that it does not drive in EV much recently. Did research and found that Ford has a calendar on the battery and after 9 years it changes the driving profile. Ford dealers would reset the year counter to 1 to resolve this. When I took it in they said they were told to stop that until engineering came up with better solution. In the meanwhile people on forums use forscan or launch scanner to reset calendar to get more EV operation. I'm still getting 30mpg avg in winter so new profile is alright with me.
Video showing how:

Driven 2k miles with no problems.
Price dropped to move it quick

Thread Info

• rowekmr
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list