2010 Honda Insight Hybrid Project

I have for sale a silver 2010 Honda Insight Hybrid with only 105k miles that was involved in a frontal hit. No airbags deployed and no check engine light. Seat belt tensioner was activated so module probably will need to be programmed/replaced.

It starts, runs and drives (not far on one flat) but needs front body work. It has good spare (haven't had chance to put on) and broken/bent pieces bumper covers and wheel well liners are included from the front.
It will need the front clip assembly and misc parts. The passenger side lower radiator support is bent back and will need to be pulled or cut/replaced. There are no leaks under the hood. This car has a clean MI title. This is Honda's version of the hugely popular Prius. I have driven one and they get 45-50 mpg and that is why I got this one with lower miles.

I bought this from MI with the intentions of fixing it and driving it as my daily driver but my situation has changed. This vintage (2nd Gen) go from 5-6k with these miles so if you are handy with body work and source your parts well you can come out ahead.

TCG price is $1600

Contact Joe at rowekmr(at)aol.com or 773 879-zero681

Car Review:
https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2010-honda-insight/

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_5536.jpg
IMG_5532.jpg
IMG_5544.jpg
IMG_5546.jpg