2010 GT500 dyno run with whipple 3.4.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Reaction score
wonder what boost hes running that seems low..ithought they were getting into the 700s on pump with the first gen shelbys

OP
T

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
wonder what boost hes running that seems low..ithought they were getting into the 700s on pump with the first gen shelbys
It was a 91 octane tune so who knows. Probably conservative. I think 675 at the wheels on my car would be badass especially if it was had with a very conservative tune.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Reaction score
It was a 91 octane tune so who knows. Probably conservative. I think 675 at the wheels on my car would be badass especially if it was had with a very conservative tune.
yeah its no joke , but it just seems odd hes only making 40 more hp than me and actually less tourque and has alot more displacement and a helluva lot bigger blower.

must be very conservative cause i thought 725 was the average coming off the 2.8 kb cars

still a ton of power:headbang:

OP
T

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Here are the mods on the car from the youtube page...

Performance Mods include:

Whipple Supercharger & Throttle Body (18lbs Boost)
JLT CAI
Stock Exhaust
SCT Programmer with MMP Street Tune

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
18 psi is NOTHING on that blower and I am sure the stock exhaust isn't helping the HP any.

ITLLOWNU

oh hai!
Reaction score
Here are the mods on the car from the youtube page...

Performance Mods include:

Whipple Supercharger & Throttle Body (18lbs Boost)
JLT CAI
Stock Exhaust
SCT Programmer with MMP Street Tune

haha you got to love the power you can have for a very minimal mods list

damn..blower intake and tune..high600s :lmao::lmao: add full exhaust and 5 more psi and we talkin then

i wish i had it that easy:headbang:

IZZy