2010 Ford Taurus SHO

For sale is a pearl white 2010 Ford Taurus SHO with 112k miles. This has the 3.5l twin turbo Ecoboost with 365hp and AWD. This car has pwr heated/cooled black leather seats with brown suede inserts, voice activate navigation, premium sounds with bluetooth/aux/usb inputs, adaptive cruise control, collision avoidance, rear camera, blind spot with cross traffic, power moonroof and rear sunshade, rain sensing wipers, factory remote start.

History on car is that it was locally owned and Ford maintained. It sustained fender damage and bumper rub and was totaled by insurance company. Replacement fender painted and bumper repaired. Car also had 1 flat on no name tires so bought 4 new Goodyear Eagles that were installed but will include the original 4 tires for spares if wanted. Only mod is the muffler delete so exhaust has a little growl to it. Car runs and drive fine in over 800+ miles of driving. Don't let the AWD scare you I can get of 29 mpg highway and 22 mpg avg driving normal so its an efficient drivetrain. The adaptive cruise works well in traffic and the collision avoidance has already saved me. Of course there's tunes/mods for these that can take them to 500hp but its suprisingly quick stock for a "family" car.

Only issue is that if car idles for awhile that the blowing heat cools sometimes. Mechanic believes heater core slightly clogged but otherwise heat blows very hot.
Car is $5800

Car sold with IL salvage title that buyer can convert into rebuilt in their state or I can assist in getting it converted to IL rebuilt by DOT inspection and application for title.

Contact me at 773 879-0681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_5752.JPG
IMG_5756.JPG
IMG_5762.JPG
IMG_5764.JPG
IMG_5765.JPG
IMG_5771.JPG
IMG_5782.JPG
IMG_5793.JPG
IMG_5775.JPG

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
Service writer said heat getting cold is air pocket in system not heater core or water pump. Did a quick search and found this about bleeding air out of coolant system. I followed his directions and it is much better. Since it is over 100k and no record of water pump it is still suggested but no water seen leaking from pump and no coolant in oil. I had oil change and recall check (none) done at Ford.

Thread Info