2009 Chevy Cobalt SS

As much fun and reliable (still under factory warranty) as this car is, it's time for me to sell it to get something bigger. This is my only vehicle so it is my fun car and daily driver. Unfortunately I need something with 4 doors again. If you know anything about the turbocharged Cobalt SS, then you would know that this car is the world record holder at the Nurburgring for sport compact FWD cars. I've road raced for many years and have had a lot of experience with other highly modified cars that I've raced. Unfortunately, I've never had the chance to take this car out on a road course, but I can tell you that this car needs absolutely nothing to put a hurting on a lot of other more expensive verhicles. The O.E. steering, suspension, brakes, and tires are so aggressive and perfectly balanced, this car is a blast to drive even early in the morning when I drive to work, half awake.

I am the original owner and purchased the car new in September 2009. As this being my only mode of transportation, 90% of the miles are all highway driving to and from work. Right now there are 26k miles on it. If you are looking for a very fast, reliable, and economic (29 MPG) daily driver, then this is the car for you. The car is still financed through my credit union.

As a daily driver, you will love what this car has for you:

• High quality Pioneer sound system
    Pioneer 10" sub mounted in trunk (O.E.)
    Satelite radio ready
    Wireless bluetooth
    Conduct your phone calls hands free through the car's sound system and microphone
    iPhone, iPod, MP3 jack
    29 MPG
    305 whp and 331 wtq in a car that weighs only 2,950 lbs is never a boring time

Here is a list of aftermarket mods that I have added:

1. Trifecta Select-A-Tune (toggle between stock and 23 psi tune with the push of a button)
    Hahn stainless steel catless downpipe
    Hahn stainless steel exhaust with a Megan Racing muffler
    Dejon short-ram intake
    Injen intercooler piping
    Uber-thick Vibrant piping connectors using all T-bolt clamps
    MPX front mount intercooler (bar and plate, and much larger than stock)
    Eradispeed rear rotors
    Hawk HPS rear pads

$15,000 OBO

frontsideblurredplate.jpg

frntplateblurred.jpg

copyofsam0113.jpg

sam0114z.jpg

blurredplate.jpg

blurredplate2.jpg

sam0120re.jpg

sam0119.jpg

sam0118fv.jpg