2008 Infinity M35 170k miles

Hey everyone, got a buddy that's looking to upgrade to a newer Infinity, so I offered to toss it up here to see if anyone was interested in his old car.

I love riding in it, super nice and smooth, runs great. Doesn't need anything and the tints are dark, I think they're like 5% or 10%. Other than that, if you guys have any questions or are interested, shoot me a PM and I'll give you his contact information. I can also answer a bunch of questions since I've been around that car since he bought it. There is a closeup of the only rust on the car, idk if it's really that bad but TCG is family and don't want to hide anything.

He's asking $5000
Car is located in Yorkville, IL.
Has 168k miles as of right now, but his work is over an hour away, so he piles up the miles. They're all either on 88 or back roads to get out west where he works so they're definitely cruising miles.

0ZS01NW.jpg

rK9X3pZ.jpg

ve0tpsL.jpg

kPbr9Iv.jpg

Nvmk3en.jpg

t89NIWD.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I thought so too, I can't believe a car like that is so cheap now. It's so nice a luxurious. Also, forgot to add, someone bought like a lifetime Sirius satellite radio, because he's owned it for like 4yrs and it's still working. Or they're paying for it and forgot about it. :rofl:

Thread Info