2007 Suzuki gsxr 750

Alright let me tell you a little backround on me. In 2005 I bought a new Harley for my first bike. Drove that 4 years and then all my friends started getting sport bikes. So in December of 09, I decided to make the switch and bought this gixxer brand new from the dealer. The 2008's and 09's were out but I had my mind set on this color scheme along with the body style that I love. I almost bought a used one of this exact bike but found that there were 2 brand new ones in this color for sale in the US still. One is Ohio and one in California. I ended up getting this one shipped to my local dealer and bought it there. As of today and the 4000 miles on the bike and all the bike shows and gatherings I have been to I have not seen another one in the same color. I get so many compliments and love it.

I must say a Harley and this bike are like apples and oranges. I love this bike to death and have taken care of it to a T, but I really miss having a Harley. So I have made up my mind and have decided to get back on a harley and sell my gixxer.

The bike has as of today 3990 miles on it. I would rate this bike on a scale of 1-10 a 9. Only because a 10 would be new. This bike is probaly the cleanest one you will ever find of this year. All of my friends I ride with call me anal. No joke. Its wiped down with spray shine either after or before every ride. The longest a dead bug has been on the front is for less that 12 hours. I actually carry and small spray bottle and a microfber towel in the trunk for when I get places. I really enjoy this bike a lot but its not for me. I find that I dont really have a need for speend nor do I want to learn how to stunt. This bike has never been stunted and the only time the front wheel has been of the ground is under hard accelerations. Never once popped the clutch or anything like that. Once again my friends call me a granny because I drive this bike like one. Bike has never been down and honest;y doesnt have a single scratch on it. I acutally just waxed it the other day too. I garantee you this thing is mint. Also another way you can tell how a bike is driven is how long the tires last. I am still running on the stock tires. I have never done a burn out or break torque. All my friends have about the same amount of miles and some are on there 3rd rear tire.

I have cleaned with Keroseen the chain every 600 miles like the manual states and use Suzuki chain wax to grease it. Oil has been changed 3 times so far since I have had it. Changed it with 60 miles on it with filter. Had the dealer do the 500 miles service were they check everything and change the oil and filter. Changed at 2500 miles oil and filter. And before I take it out for this summer its getting changed again. Im a fanatic about doing proper services on all my toys.

Mods. All I have done to the bike is put a fender eliminator kit on it, HID headlight and blue side maker lights, clear 3M tank pad (can barely tell its there, Akrapovic exhaust, rear spools for stand, and ASV shorty levers. Im taking everything off before the sale except the HID headlight and marker lights, spools, and fender eliminator kit. The rest I am going to sell to a friend. I have the stock exhaust, levers, and fender kit. The bike also comes with the cowl cover as pictured and the detachable rear passanger seat. Also I will sell it with the rear stand which is a must for cleaning the chain. I also store the bike all winter long on it so it wasnt on the tire. I have all the manuals too.

The bike also comes with a transferable extended Suzuki warrenty which I probaly shouldnt of bought. Everyone says these bikes never have problems but like I said im anal. Anyways without looking I think the warreny is good till Dec 2015 unlimited miles. Im pretty sure its 2015.

I cant think of anything else other than the thing is mint as can be.

Give me a call if you have any questions. Asking 7500

Dan

269-449-7998
P4110002.jpg

P4110001.jpg

P4110003.jpg

P4110004.jpg

P4100002.jpg

P4100007.jpg

Thread Info