2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited

For sale is my black 2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited with 5.7l Hemi and AWD with 144k miles. It has all power options including leather heated seats and mirrors, adj gas/brake pedals, front/rear heat/ac, factory DVD player with remote, built in 120v outlet (factory 12v invertor), power liftgate (operated off switch on upper console or button of fob).

It has the 5.7l Hemi with MDS and 5 sp automatic transmission. I get up to 24 mpg cruising on highway (legal speeds) but avg of 16 mpg including city driving. It has AWD with a dash mounted dial that allows AWD locking option and AWD LO and a button for Neutral (for flat towing).

It also has the tow package which includes the Class IV hitch, 3.92 rear axle ratio, a 4 (flat) & 7 (round) pin trailer electrical outlet, 160 amp alt, larger radiator and pwr steering cooler that allows the Aspen to tow up 8,900 pounds.

The interior is grey with 3 rows of seats with the 2nd and 3rd row able to seat 3 people. Both 2nd and 3rd row are foldable down for many combinations of passenger/cargo carrying. The roof also has a luggage rack. No tears, rips or burns inside but driver seats has wear marks.

Truck is from CO where it encountered a hail storm so there are very small dimples on hood. It also is rust free with clean underside. When I got it I took it to Dodge dealership who replaced the crack windshield, replaced driver’s side wheel bearing, cut 3rd key fob, replaced stabilizer bar bushings and end link bushings. This truck runs and drives with no issues. Heat is hot and AC blows cold. No leaks smells or noises, truck drove all winter with no issues (even on coldest days). All power options work as they should.

Only issue is exhaust gasket is bad (common issue for these) so you hear a tick upon cold start up for about 20 seconds but it goes away when the heat seals up the gap. All 4 tires are at wear bar so should be replaced soon.

Truck review:
https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2007-chrysler-aspen/

TCG price is $4500

Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com for questions or more pics request.

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_7162.jpg
IMG_7171.jpg
IMG_7172.jpg
IMG_7179.jpg
IMG_7182.jpg
IMG_7190.jpg

Thread Info

• rowekmr