2005 Craftsman DYT4000 Lawn Tractor w/Grass Catcher

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Up for sale is my 2005 Craftsman DYT4000 Lawn tractor. It is in perfect working order, and has had the plug, fuel filter, air filter, oil and oil filter changed every year since purchase new. I have the manuals for the tractor and the grass catcher. The grass catcher will be included in the price. The tractor is currently winterized.

$650

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
Sools unless you are serious and want it, please move along. I need it gone.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
do not feed the sools.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I wish I had the space for it, I'd come get it tonight. I'd go from mowing my lawn in 37 minutes pushing to 14 minutes riding and drinking a beer. :fu:

why are you selling?

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
We moved to a new house that basically has no front or back yard. It does but it would take 10 minutes with a cheap push mower to mow it. Plus I would have to modify the fence opening just to get it into the back yard.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
I can pass ad along to a friend.... Is delivery possible?
Yeah ill throw it in the trunk of the mustang. :drums:

No sir, this is a pickup or drive it out of here price. Im literally giving it away. This thing will be worth $750 or more come spring. But I have no room or need for it, but need the cash. Thats a firm price too BTW. The power sports place by my house said they would take it for $400. So if someone wants it, better speak up now.

cobrasnake302

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP thats a GREAT DEAL!!!! If I wasn't an hour away and had a small trailer I'd pick it up in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a newer one and bought the snowthrower attachment for it!! It is one of the best purchaces I have made!
GLWS!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom