2005 350Z for Sale: Black with Nav

My buddy at work is selling his 2005 350Z with 17K miles for $24,750. It's got all the goodies, including navigation, bose sound system and leather. It's bone stock. The car is an automatic, and I gave him crap about that until I drove the car, and I must say that the transmission is well-programmed and the shifts are pretty firm for stock. We've raced a few times (me in the GTP) and he keeps up pretty well, but around corners he kicked my ass every time -- the GTP just starts to slide it's front wheels, go figure :D. If anyone's interested, shoot me a PM and I'll get you in contact with him. He's buying a condo and the car has got to go.

Here's what's in his listing. If you want a link, PM me, I couldn't fgure out how to make it fit nice in the page:

Features: Cruise Control, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Steering, Remote Keyless Entry, Bucket Seats, Leather Interior, Power Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Anti-Lock Brakes, Cassette Radio, CD Changer, Premium Sound, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Alloy Wheels, A/C: Front

Selling Points: This is the Touring edition of the Z and it has every option available (Nav & Bose system with sub). I used to own a detailing company so the car has been meticulously maintained and now I drive 2.5 miles to work every day so the miles are low. The car gets washed at least every week (rain or shine) and was never raced. I will also throw in a removable front plate bracket from Stillen. I am selling this car so that I can move out of the rents place and buy a condo. I am very motivated to sell!

Condition: The car is only 2 years old so the leather/ interior is still like new. The tires still have plenty of tread on them and the brakes were replaced in June. There are a few light scratches: one on the hood and one on the trunk lid, but other than that the black paint looks like glass when its clean! The dual 3in exhaust is clean (no carbon) and sounds amazing. This car is my pride and joy and needs a good home. E-mail or call with any questions.

IMG_1138.jpg

IMG_1133.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_2144.jpg

IMG_2154.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

IMG_2171.jpg

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
vipermike2002 said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
CrazyMook said:
aside from the auto thats a clean looking Z

Not as fun but the auto trans and manual Trans 350z/G35s are basically the same. auto or manual they acclerate the same apparently.

ummmm no!

Prove it.

One of my Co-Workers has one. His dad has one too. The dad has an auto and the Kid has a manual. He says they honestly feel the same. I've heard the same thing from MORE than one person. stock for stock the Manual has an edge on it. but the auto Zs arent that much slower.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
LeddZepp8687 said:
vipermike2002 said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
CrazyMook said:

Not as fun but the auto trans and manual Trans 350z/G35s are basically the same. auto or manual they acclerate the same apparently.

ummmm no!

Prove it.

One of my Co-Workers has one. His dad has one too. The dad has an auto and the Kid has a manual. He says they honestly feel the same. I've heard the same thing from MORE than one person. stock for stock the .

you said it yourself right there..."Manual has an edge on it. but the auto Zs arent that much slower" so how can they boht accelerate the same?

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
vipermike2002 said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
vipermike2002 said:
LeddZepp8687 said:
CrazyMook said:

ummmm no!

Prove it.

One of my Co-Workers has one. His dad has one too. The dad has an auto and the Kid has a manual. He says they honestly feel the same. I've heard the same thing from MORE than one person. stock for stock the .

you said it yourself right there..."Manual has an edge on it. but the auto Zs arent that much slower" so how can they boht accelerate the same?

Yea. HI.

Thread Info