SPEC Stage 3 Clutch w/Fidanza Fly
26 Spline Input shaft
LDC Cooling Mod
KOOK Longtubes w/Bassani Cat Back
MGW Shifter
WOT box w/2 step
Battery is Brand New
BRAND NEW tires ALL 4 Corners w/10.5 AM Replicas 315s out back

Most here have seen it. The car is MINT, needs nothing at all. Nothing to hide and was an AZ car till a year ago. I have a STACK of receipts and paperwork on what has been done. I don't need to sell it and will continue to drive it. If you want it, come get it! Car has just over 29K miles right now. 23K FIRM, clear title in hand. I would like to build a Turbo Notch is the only reason for selling. Please don't bother me with $20 Cash offers, my price is FIRM. I understand the value of these cars pretty well and think this is very reasonable for the shape and miles/mods.

Pics can be seen here too:

http://www.chicagolandmustang.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50891

chet3310

TCG Elite Member
Dec 21, 2008
Car runs great for sure and IMO almost as clean as brand new! I already miss it a lot. I asked if he had driven/been in a fast car, and he mentioned he knew you ^^^. I figure he will be ok, lol! I look forward to seeing it around just like my old 03 SB MROD bought that is now low 10s car with an auto, good times!

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Car runs great for sure and IMO almost as clean as brand new! I already miss it a lot. I asked if he had driven/been in a fast car, and he mentioned he knew you ^^^. I figure he will be ok, lol! I look forward to seeing it around just like my old 03 SB MROD bought that is now low 10s car with an auto, good times![/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek2:

Thread Info