2003 TR 10th Anni Coupe

Well,

This is probably the hardest thing I have to do, but, it needs to be done. I am selling my 2003 Cobra.

I bought this car a little over a year ago, with 13k on the clock. The car is very mint, with the exception of a few small things, that are truly hardly noticeable. The car now has 26, 300 miles on it.

The car will be sold with the mods, or parted out and returned to stock with a different price. This car is extremely tastefully done, and will make anyone that wants a nice Cobra, extremely happy.

Current mods on the car

Borla stinger Cat-back
Mac O/R Prochamber
BF 2.76 pulley W 4 idlers
Fluidyne Heat Exchanger
LDC Chicago Head cooling mod
LPW IRS differential cover(upgraded bolts, and a stronger/lighter unit for more abuse)
Spec2+ Clutch W/ Aluminum flywheel(the clutch is completely broken in and has not seen the track. About 1100 miles on the clutch, which were babied to hell)
H&R SS Springs
KB Extreme Matrix System
All IRS and Suspension bushings were replaced
MGW Orange Handle( Brand new, installed for less than 3 months)
KB Subframe Connectors
35 % tint all the way around, not including the windshield.

The car made 462 RWHP and486 RWTQ @ 12 PSI. Has an SOS Gauge pod, with Carbon Fiber Autometer Boost/Vac gauge, and an oil pressure gauge not currently wired.

The car has seen the track twice, with a total of 7 passes. Ran a best of 12.4 @ 117 bogging and missing a gear, in near 100 degree weather and granny shifting. If you can drive, you will be well into the 11's with this car.

The car is available anytime for you to come look at. I reside in Mount Prospect.

NEW PRICE! ***$20,000*****

Please let me know if you have any questions. Many people can vouch for this car, and have seen it in person. I take great care of this car, and only go to the best shop and do all the detailing myself.

Here are some pics of the car.

DSC011982.jpg

dsc011322-2.jpg

SlowbraEnginePro.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

Mach1Cobra.jpg

DSC01304.jpg

DSC008082.jpg

Please, no lowballs, I am not trying to really make money, I just want the car gone.

Thank you for looking
-Chris

Thread Info