2003 Nissan 350Z Touring 6MT

Hey everyone, this is my first post and trying to see what interest my car gets. Any feedback is appreciated. Also if any of you are going to Luke's tonight I will bring my car.

I have about 64,000 miles on the car. I bought this car when I used to live in FL back in Feb. 2007. I moved to Cary in Dec. 2007. The car went straight into the garage and I bought another daily driver. Since then I've only taken the car out on nice days in the spring/summer/fall. Last year my wife and I had our first child and unfortunately the car only made it out on diaper runs to the store and to and from work on Fridays. I've got my eyes set on a 4 door 2010 VW Golf TDi, a little more family friendly and great on gas (I drive 100 miles a day).

A few details about the car...19" custom made iForged Aero's on Nitto Neogen tires (245 in front, 275 in rear), NISMO cold air intake with water bypass filter, Prestige APS 996 alarm (lock/unlock, remote start, auto window up/down, pop trunk and gas cap), Optima red top battery, all factory lights replaced with LED's, 2006 BiXenon headlights (upgraded 8500k HID bulbs), 2006 taillights, switchback LED bulbs in front signals, white LED parking lights, amber signal, custom JDM clear side markers with 30 white LED's in each, custom billet shift knob by Forged Internals, Redline leather shift and ebrake boots, Billet antenna, 5% tint all around, prewired for a Passport radar, 7" LCD screen in factory navigation opening, all speaker wires replaced with twisted pair wires, RCA's, remote wire, etc. prewired and hidden in trunk, Pioneer touch screen 6 disc DVD stereo with XM, iPod hookup, Bluetooth, Stoptech Stage 2 brake kit which includes slotted rotors, stainless steel brake lines and pads, painted calipers, custom grill, stainless steel 3" exhaust which includes Megan Racing Y pipe, mid pipe and muffler.

I'm asking $16,500 and I have the title. Let me know what you guys think. Pics of the car can be seen on my profile or at...

http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n552/mystuffforsale2/350Z/

Thread Info

• P
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list