NEW RIDE 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Looks like it had a slipped belt to do that. Had to be rouuuggghhh

yeah it was bad the last time I drove it. the shoulder was worn a bit form the ball joint going to shit but since then the tread started to wear down in random places unevenly and now the obvious tears down to the belts. they are 2011 date code tires.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Fucking pinterest... So my Wife wants to have the old tires dismounted so she can paint them, screw shit to them, and use them as decorative wreaths outside.
I wish somebody would come take some of the ones I have left over from the tire business. It was gonna cost me a couple grand to get rid of them all so I've got em stacked 2 high along my 1/4 mile stretch of fence to "protect the tree line I planted"

• Yikes
Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I wish somebody would come take some of the ones I have left over from the tire business. It was gonna cost me a couple grand to get rid of them all so I've got em stacked 2 high along my 1/4 mile stretch of fence to "protect the tree line I planted"

Start a business on Etsy.. get some green spray paint and screw old christmas shit to them. lol!
1685121961461.png

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Start a business on Etsy.. get some green spray paint and screw old christmas shit to them. lol!
View attachment 163975
Meh, I had a 15 foot tall Christmas tree made out of stacked tractor tires at the bottom to little ones on the top wrapped in lights at one point. That was enough for me.
FB_IMG_1685123813850.jpg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Well.. still driving it with a pinhole in the radiator. 😂 also everything rubber is just falling apart on this car. The O ring on the gas cap, sway bar bushings, steering rack boots, hvac o rings must be bad because it’s always blowing out of defrost. I looked up the paperwork and the hvac control was replaced 11 years ago so yeah. I’m starting to just buy everything that is rubber new and replace all the things this winter.

also going to do some better wiring for the stereo and probably just drop the $$ on a 4 channel amp for the speakers and run a clarion preamp with an aux input only. Fuck having a head unit.

I still love this car. Soo nice to cruise in.

Thread Info