2003 Lightning Stock Longblock 52k Miles (8 thread heads) in Indiana

Alright guys I am ready to sell the stock longblock out of my 2003 Lightning. The engine has 52k miles on it and was completely stock until 48k when it got a 6lb pulley and other mods. My tunes have always been spot on and I have never had any detonation, leaking, or burning of any fluids what so ever. This is out of an 03 so it has the 8 thread heads also. I have an extra set of valve covers and an extra oil pan that I will be throwin on shortly and if I can find a timing cover for a reasonable price I will pick one up. The only things the motor is missing (besides the intake, s/c etc) is water pump bolts, motor mounts, timing cover and timing cover bolts, crankshaft sensor gear, and probably a couple other little things. Im looking to get $1500 out of it and I really dont want to ship since I have no idea how to make a crate/pallet and all that crap. I will be puttin it on an engine stand here shortly unless it sells right away. Feel free to call/text me at 219-508-4626 if you have any questions or want any specific pics. Im not on here very often so your best bet is to call/text me. Thanks. Matt

Attachments

• carbon fiber 372.jpg
    carbon fiber 372.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 88
  • carbon fiber 373.jpg
    carbon fiber 373.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 87
  • carbon fiber 374.jpg
    carbon fiber 374.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 87

Thread Info

• M