2003 Black Cobra Coupe F/S

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
I really hate to sell my cobra but the time has come. Here's the list:

-2003 Black Cobra Coupe - 22,790 miles

-Tan seat inserts

-Stock chrome front rims, AFS reps on rear 17x10.5. 275/40/17 nitto 555 front, 315/35/17 rear Less than 2000 miles on tires.

-2 pod a-pillar gauge cluster w/ autometer boost/vac combo, autometer fuel pressure gauge, and raptor shift light. I also have a never used autometer water temp gauge which I'll include.

-Hurst roll control line lock

-Accufab single blade throttle body w/ plenum, both polished

-2.2L Kenne Bell blower w/ 15 psi pulley installed and 8 & 19 psi pulley included.

NOTE: I AM INCLUDING THE STOCK EATON

-KB Boost-a-pump

-60# siemens fuel injectors

-JLT Cold air intake.

-Diablosport predator tuner w/ DS MAFia
Tuned by James @ RWD

-Centerforce DF clutch w/ centerforce aluminum flywheel steeda firewall adjuster and steeda quick release clutch quadrant

-26 spline input shaft

-LDC cooling h2o mod

-Pro 5.0 shifter

-Kooks LT headers with kooks x-pipe, magnaflow highflow cats and borla stinger cat back

-Gords twin fan heat exchanger (NOTE: fans are not wired)

-MM full length subframe connectors

-Solid rear axle built by Aaron Stapleton of Fast Forward racecars:
Stock ford 8.8 housing
Chassis Engineering Advantage mustang control arms
Chassis Engineering AM anti-roll bar
Mosier 31 spline axles
Stock axle studs
3.73 gear set
Tru-trac posi unit
wilwood pro street brakes w/ parking brake
9" axle ends
FFW 8.8 round tube housing brace
Chassisworks big ford housing ends
Strange 10-way adjustable coil over shocks

NOTE: I AM INCLUDING THE STOCK IRS WITH THIS CAR. Including shocks and springs. Needs new brakes from sitting for two years though.

-Maximum motorsports tubular k-member, tubular control arms. Koni adjustable coilovers. MM caster/camber plates. MM oil filter relocation kit.

The MM setup was installed by Aaron Stapleton of Fast Forward Racecars: http://www.fastforwardracecars.com. Sutton HP adjusted and aligned it for me.

NOTE: I HAVE THE STOCK K-MEMBER, CONTROL ARMS, SPRINGS AND SHOCKS AND WILL BE INCLUDED. No brakes.

============> $28,000 FIRM NO TRADES

NOTES: The pic of the solid axle is Venom27's car. I do not have pics of mine but they are identical setups. NOR do I have pics of the front end setup. In fact I can't remember the last time I took a picture of anything, but ask and ye shall receive.

Anything that I've said is included can be extracted but doing so will not lower the price.

I do not have dyno numbers or times with the KB installed. Pre-KB numbers and times are in my sig. Car has NOT been raced with the KB.

I will try to post more pics in the coming days. Anyone is welcome to come to Joliet and have a look. I don't think I've left out any mods but I'll edit if I did. Thanks!

EDIT: I will also include an Innovate Motorsports LM-1 wideband o2 sensor that will log data but it is not installed.

Attachments

LBSVT93

Reaction score
That is one awsome cobra, you wont have a problem getting 28 for that car, man where was this thing when I was looking for one....

3v2000GT

Reaction score
very nicely done cobra, good luck with the sale.

BTW you wouldnt by any chance be interested in trading my 03 cobra seats (17k miles) with grey inserts for your tan seats?? just throwing it out there

Rotzs99

All SHOW no GO
Reaction score
Damn, car is ready to go! If i had the money, id have no problem buying this one. GL with sale

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
very nicely done cobra, good luck with the sale.

BTW you wouldnt by any chance be interested in trading my 03 cobra seats (17k miles) with grey inserts for your tan seats?? just throwing it out there

Nope. I'm not interested in parting out anything. Also, I believe a black coupe with tan inserts is quite a rarity and I'd rather keep them with the car more for that reason.

LBSVT93

Reaction score
I got a buddy might be intrested what hp and tq is the car making"?

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
I got a buddy might be intrested what hp and tq is the car making"?
Stated above:

"I do not have dyno numbers or times with the KB installed. Pre-KB numbers and times are in my sig. Car has NOT been raced with the KB."

I guestimate ~570hp 590tq. Or near whatever any other 15psi KB cobra makes, not sure what that is either.

Big Cam Z28

banned from CorvetteForum
Reaction score
Stated above:

"I do not have dyno numbers or times with the KB installed. Pre-KB numbers and times are in my sig. Car has NOT been raced with the KB."

I guestimate ~570hp 590tq. Or near whatever any other 15psi KB cobra makes, not sure what that is either.
wait, you ran 11.43 BEFORE the KB? thats nuts!

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
More Pics

EDIT: Moved pics up.

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
For those of you beating down my door to get the truck, it's sold. Now someone buy the car.

Mike1284

hey guy
Reaction score
its killin me to see all these cobras goin up for sale and i cant afford any of them:crying:

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
Do you have the wipers? What else has been taken off the car?
Yes I do have the wipers and nothing else has been removed. I removed the wipers because it I think it looks better that way.

OP
KTs03

KTs03

King of Fools
Reaction score
More Pics!

Added more pics.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom