2002 BMW 525i

$8,900 OBO

Up for sale is My 2002 BMW 525i with the Steptronic automatic transmission (Sport and manual shift modes). I am a dealer, but have been driving this as a personal car for the past month or so. I have ABSOLUTLEY no complaints about this vehicle. It as 120,000 miles but drives like it has 20,000, No lie. If you are a BMW enthusiest like I am you know what I'm talking about! This car is equipped with the factory installed Sport, Premium, and Cold Weather Packages. Along with those packages there are a few other goodies on the car that really set it off. It has fresh 30% (Illinois LEGAL!) Window tint on all glass except the front windshield. It also has 18" wheels off a 7 series BMW which have absolutley no problems with rubbing. It has newer tires all around (10/32 Rear, 9/32 Front) which I just had rotated and balanced. I Also installed custom matte black grill inserts on the car less than a week ago which really set off the look of the car. There are only two issues with the car, the passanger side xenon headlight does not work, but I will adress this problem if the car sells for the right price. Also, the spedometer is slow to read actual speed, it will eventually get there, but definatley lags behind actual vechicle speed. I will be out of state on buisness untill this upcoming monday the 29th, so any viewing of the car would have to be done on or after that date, but please call me with any questions you have about the car. My cell is 847-239-0620, My name is Frank. Thanks for looking!

The car was professionally detailed last week and has been garaged every night since then. I will have more, higher quality pictures when I return home, including pictures of the interior. Thank you for your understanding.

93PSEditFlattened.jpg

014-2.jpg

076.jpg

LakeshoreMotorcarsLogo.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
quick sale!

id love to pick up one of these for a DD, but i need the man pedal..

and i have a thing about buying cars with over 80k miles

Yeah that car could've sold itself. First guy that came to look at it made me a very very reasonable offer and took it the next morning... I loved that thing, but I'm putting together as much capital as I can before the big auctions hit so I can pick up some cars and really get buisness moving in the sports car game. Plus.... I'm picking up an M3 as a graduation present to myself :D

And yeah... I've got ADD, so if its not manual I start playing with the power locks and shit, so.... I picked up the 3rd pedal in my new 5 series.

Thread Info

• Outlaw
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list