2001 pontiac trans am ws-6

ok guys i know this aint the best place to list this but you never know.... if you are just going to flame and talk shit, keep it to yourself!!!!! if you are not interested dont post.....

everything is in my sig about car iam sure iam forgetting something.... this car looks like day it rolled off the line if not better.... anyone who knows me knows how i keep my cars:D......

bottomline i want 18k firm for car not a penny less if your interested let me know thanks mikey.....

Picture357.jpg

Picture359.jpg

Picture358.jpg

Picture356.jpg

Picture355.jpg

Picture354.jpg

Picture349.jpg

Picture348.jpg

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
U just sold ur cobra for this, what are u going to buy when u sell this one?

alot of people are telling me to keep this car...... it's a very nice car....although so was my cobra and alot of people told me to keep that:dunno: i want a vette real bad..... my intension was to keep both but there no way that is going happen right now and iam so damn inpatient i hate it :mad:

superman

COME & SEE
May 9, 2006
That is one of the cleanest/best looking ws-6's ive ever seen! Ever have it dynoed or have any idea of what shes puttin down?

no idea havent had a chance to dyno it yet :-o but let me tell car has balls its no kb cobra but it holds its own..... and most of all its a very strong car with a few mods this thing will be a 500hp car at the least

Thread Info