2001 Mustang Cobra Black LOW MILES

What I have for sale here is my 2001 mustang cobra in black. The car has very low miles with only 24,7xx on the clock. I only drive the car in the spring/summer/fall before the snow. The car is a weekend car, hence the low miles. I have not driven the car in snow, it has been in the rain a few times but that was only because I got stuck in it. The car has NEVER been smoked in. The paint looks like new, there are only a few small scratches that come with driving the car that will buff out with ease, The car has always been garage kept and had a cover on it during the winter months. The car has 2003 cobra satin rims, H&R race springs, mgw blue handle shifter, fiore clutch quadrant and adjuster, and new 2003 cobra clutch and flywheel put in at 20,000 miles. The car is a real head turner. I am asking $11,500 for the car. Please no tire kickers. Please contact me via pm to setup an appointment to view the car, pictures do not do the car justice. I will respond to your questions promptly. I am only selling because I am going to graduate school this spring and could use the extra cash. I am located in Wood Dale.

Thanks,

Mike

Picture061-1.jpg

edited.jpg

Picture059.jpg

Picture050.jpg

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg