2000 Trans Am Ws6

Jimmy Ws6

Reaction score
Selling a beautiful blue automatic Trans Am Ws6 with about 110,000 miles! I have had it for 3 years now and I am selling it to pay for school. This car is in great shape, all oil changes have been done on time and the car has never had any problems for as long as I have owned it, it runs and drives great, it has 1 7/8 stainless texas speed performance longtube headers and a 3" texas speed performance offroad y pipe which are brand new with a $1200 corsa catback exhaust, and it has c5 corvette z06 rims on it that are black with a chrome lip. I have receipts from the header install from Speedinc and I also have the Dyno sheet. The car Dyno'd at 336RWHP abd 340RWTQ. It has an SLP lid and bellow with a K&N air filter. All speakers have been upgraded. It also has brand new hankook tires in the rear and I have two matching tires for the front which I will throw in for the right price ($9000). I also have black out clips on the tail lights which can be removed and a car cover that I use to cover my car when it is sitting in my garage during the winter. You will not find a cleaner car. Asking $9,000 FIRM! Text me or call me at (630)797-eight368 if you have any questions or want more pics. No trades, make me an offer!

Attachments

Last edited:

Shells_04

ICE ICE BABY!
Reaction score
Clean car. Glws. I'm assuming that's your parents house in the background. Do they wanna adopt me lol

OP
J

Jimmy Ws6

Reaction score
thanks guys, I appreciate the compliments on the car and the house!

The Pun

Topify Guy
Reaction score
More pics maybe?

Posted via Topify using Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/10A523

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom