2000 TA fs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well having watched it sit last year with almost no use and no desire to drive it this year I am going to try the for sale route again. I want my garage back so it needs to go.

Hite004.jpg

IMG_1931.jpg

hite.jpg

Basic Information:
57,xxx on the body/ 5,000 on the S60/ 1500ish on the FLT stage 5 4L65E.
Car made 635rwhp and 571rwtq @ 11.5psi. Without driver car weighs 3700lbs

Exterior Modifications:

· 17x7 front and 17x11 rear polished Billet Specialities street lites
· Cross-Drilled and Slotted Rotors
. Sidemoldings removed

Interior Modifications:

· Auto Meter fuel pressure gauge
· Auto Meter boost gauge
· Auto Meter trans temp gauge
· Auto Meter water temp gauge
. AEM wide band gauge
. SLP line lock switch
. DMH electric cutout switch

Performance:

. Forged LQ9 408
. AFR 225 heads
. LS6 intake (custom painted NBM)
. custom Speed Inc. blower cam
. D1SC with twin intercoolers and polished intake box
. Stage 5 FLT 4l65E trans with vigilante 3600 triple disk stall and deep pan kit
. Dana S60 rear end with 3.73 gears
. Patriot headers
. Magnaflow catback with highflow cats
. DMH electric cutout
. 900HP Street/Race fuel system: Dual pumps, boost ref. regulator, billet fuel rails (blue)
. SLP line lock kit

Suspension/Chassis:

· BMR subframe connectors
. UMI lower control arms
. UMI panhard bar
. UMI LCA relocation brackets
. UMI torque arm

Electronics:

· MTX amp and hidden sub in hatch

Only current problems with the car are the fuel pressure gauge has stopped working, it's the gauge not the sending unit. There is also a small leak at the trans.
Asking $20,000 no trades cash only. All the work to the car with the exception of the new trans cooler was done by the staff at Speed Inc. and Larry can vouch for the car.

Last edited:

macleod

Sep 27, 2009
Very nice glws

If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you had the desire to drive it?

Several reasons, changed hobbies (paintball is REALLY fun), don't enjoy driving anything anymore to be honest, plus :( as someone else said I guess I got old. Don't get me wrong it was a blast for a while but at least here there aren't as many places to really enjoy it as I would like. I bought a plane jane Silverado and it works just fine for the new hobby. (wife says no mods to the truck)

macleod

Sep 27, 2009
I wish we were hiring but if your really looking I can keep you in mind and let teh boss know. But we have actually let several people in the company go (thankfully none in our division yet) so it could be awhile before we're looking.

macleod

Sep 27, 2009
Right now it's listed here, MFBA, Z28.com, and LS1tech. I thought about Ebay but that makes me nervous, with my luck the buyer takes delivery then breaks it and claims to paypal that he wants his cash back and Im S.O.L. I should try chitown though.

T

The Beast

I buy and sell cars for a hobbie and anything over $4000 on craigslist is hard to sell, lots and lots of strokes. I never post cars foresale on a forum everyone almost wants the car for way under kbb. I have the best luck on free sites such as bookoo, eBay classified, cars.com free one, and of course auto trader is a guarantee sale. The problem is trying to finance your car is almost impossible with a bank for $20k what you need is a cash buyer looking for that special car. Good luck with your sale.

macleod

Sep 27, 2009
I have the best luck on free sites such as bookoo, eBay classified, cars.com free one, and of course auto trader is a guarantee sale.

Biggest concern I have and the main reason I am considering CarMax even though I may not get as much money is I wont have to deal with people who have no intention of buying but want to try and get a test drive/ride. How do you all normally handle that kind of thing?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Biggest concern I have and the main reason I am considering CarMax even though I may not get as much money is I wont have to deal with people who have no intention of buying but want to try and get a test drive/ride. How do you all normally handle that kind of thing?

when I sold my bike I made the dude leave his wallet and car with me when he took it for a ride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info