• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

200,000 miles

4DoorBlackTop

Addict
Sep 28, 2005
Yes I did attend, but the biggest reason is for the love of the car believe it or not. I wasn't asked to leave (the event) and yes it was from the website I was kicked out of due to me making their profits questionable.

The other reason to go was to meet up with people I haven't seen in years that are still in the club. Just because I was kicked off, doesn't mean everyone that is associated with the website is a terrible person. There must have been 100 people there and around ten people who I didn't care to speak to. So seeing 90 people I wouldn't normally see, I see it as a good trip.

Those that were around that I do not care for, I simply didn't speak to them. Those are the only times that are uncomfortable.

It was good seeing the usual people, but at times the vibe was strange.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info