20" Car or Equipment Hauler Trailer

For sale is a 2014 Sure Trac 20’ wood deck tilt trailer that is 7’ wide and rated for 10k that has served me well. This trailer frame is powder coated for superior rust protection but has surface rust is starting.

I chose the wood deck for all weather traction when driving up vehicles and also is better non slip for walking. This wide deck will accommodate the 1 ton duallies except wide axle beam F450’s. The trailer deck has full length rub rails for rachet straps, stake pockets, LED lights, reflectors and license plate bracket. The trailer has brakes on both 5k axles and something not always thought of is that the axles are rated for 10k but the trailer tongue is also part of the GVWR but not included in the axles rating so figuring 15% tongue weight you could actually gross out at 11.5K leaving about 9,000 max payload.

I preferred manual hydraulic ram in front that easily pumps up trailer deck vs the powered ones that required electric pump/battery which is extra maintenance. I had 12k winch installed with low profile battery mount under the deck (vs taking up space) and I have moved non running 1 ton duallie with winch. The tilt deck is also for easier gravity unloading of non running vehicles and since it does not have ramps to move around you can drive up anything that will fit without worrying about ramp spacing for tire contact.

I had trailer electrical cord and bearings replaced and brakes done at the dealer (R & P Carriages)a few years back. I just noticed play in wheel so bearings will have to be adjusted/replaced again. I just installed a wireless brake controller since I was using different tow vehicles. It is brand new not even sync’d with remote yet that is included. You could use the trailer hard wire brake controller line if your vehicle already has brake controller or the wireless one if not, your choice. Trailer also includes at least 4 rachet wheel straps that are DOT legal and 2 axles rachet straps along with various other straps. I was very meticulous with the strapping and never had a load shift.
Trailer was $3400 on sale in 2014 (much higher now)
12k winch and battery box was $400
Tekona wireless brake controller was $400
2 axles straps $100
4 wheel straps $200
Total $4500
Will sell all for $2,000

Contact Joe at 773 879-zero681 or rowekmr(at)aol.com

rowekmr

Addict
Jan 8, 2012
Chicago
IMG_4739.jpg