2 tools in a sonic blue terminator

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
so i am leaving from my dads in highland park house and i see this sb terminator. i never see them in my town b/c no one has one.

first things i notice

1) small rectangular fog lights in the grill
2) front bumper all scraped up on the bottom from bottoming out on parking curbs
3) extremely dirty
4) two tools about the age of 20 driving it. each had there hat halfway off there head tilted to the side.

only good thing about it was that it had an exhaust which sounded really good. i think it was a borla maybe an SLP not sure though.

this makes me so angry!!! these guys don't deserve to be in one. its obviously not well taken care of which all term. need to be. this guy needs a ricer not a cobra.

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
maniak said:
so i am leaving from my dads in highland park house and i see this sb terminator. i never see them in my town b/c no one has one.

first things i notice

1) small rectangular fog lights in the grill
2) front bumper all scraped up on the bottom from bottoming out on parking curbs
3) extremely dirty
4) two tools about the age of 20 driving it. each had there hat halfway off there head tilted to the side.

only good thing about it was that it had an exhaust which sounded really good. i think it was a borla maybe an SLP not sure though.

this makes me so angry!!! these guys don't deserve to be in one. its obviously not well taken care of which all term. need to be. this guy needs a ricer not a cobra.

That may be the one I have seen @ Wholefoods in Deerfield. Front is cracked etc... Has a Illinois "Masonry" license plate on it.

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
maniak said:
so i am leaving from my dads in highland park house....i never see them in my town b/c no one has one.

Sure there are Terminators in Highland Park...at least one that I know of!! :headbang:

You just have look hard to see me since I tend to be overshadowed by all of the S Class Benzes, Range Rovers, and Bentley GT's running around this town.

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
SVL77 said:
Sure there are Terminators in Highland Park...at least one that I know of!! :headbang:

You just have look hard to see me since I tend to be overshadowed by all of the S Class Benzes, Range Rovers, and Bentley GT's running around this town.

really!! where in hp do you live? its crazy around here, i see at least one gt continental a day along with the ocasional 911 turbo.

i have only seen one other one. owner doesn't look like an enthusiast though, its a white cobra 03/04 vert, bone stock.

v8venomgt

Addict
Sep 16, 2004
i work at a local ford store and ive seen that car in a few times. its a pile really. the owner is a kid of middle eastern discent right? i remember they came in for tires once and the cords were showing. he waited like 2-3 weeks before he broke down and got tires. i never really got a good impression from them...

SVL77

Quiet Member
May 4, 2004
maniak said:
really!! where in hp do you live? its crazy around here, i see at least one gt continental a day along with the ocasional 911 turbo.

i have only seen one other one. owner doesn't look like an enthusiast though, its a white cobra 03/04 vert, bone stock.

I live on St. John's, about half way between the Ravinia and HP Metra stops. I enjoy the area for the car watching...I can sit on my front porch for 5 minutes and watch the parade of high dollar iron. $100,000 cars are commonplace. A guy down the road from me just picked up a black '06 S65 Benz sedan, beautiful ride- sounds mean when it rolls by.

I've been seeing the white Cobra you are referring to (vert w/tan top) allot lately- must have recently moved into town.

I be on the lookout for your Contour to give you the SVT salute!

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
v8venomgt said:
i work at a local ford store and ive seen that car in a few times. its a pile really. the owner is a kid of middle eastern discent right? i remember they came in for tires once and the cords were showing. he waited like 2-3 weeks before he broke down and got tires. i never really got a good impression from them...

yup, thats the guy!! what a shame

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
SVL77 said:
I live on St. John's, about half way between the Ravinia and HP Metra stops. I enjoy the area for the car watching...I can sit on my front porch for 5 minutes and watch the parade of high dollar iron. $100,000 cars are commonplace. A guy down the road from me just picked up a black '06 S65 Benz sedan, beautiful ride- sounds mean when it rolls by.

I've been seeing the white Cobra you are referring to (vert w/tan top) allot lately- must have recently moved into town.

I be on the lookout for your Contour to give you the SVT salute!

cool, i live on the north side of hp off of 22. i'll look out for you as well!

see ya around!

Thread Info