2 OEM 04 Chromes

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Selling two with oem svt centercaps because the I am going to go 10.5 chromes next spring.

Both are flawless. The pic here shows what they looked like before I mounted them in the summer. Buyer will get them cleaned up nice just like the picture. These have a total of about 25,000 miles on them as they came of an 04 Cobra and then used on my 01.

No tires.

No rash at all. Just one lil issue.

Driving home tonight I had the two chromes in the back. Going around a corner somehow the one chrome lifted up and hit the other rim. This hit the face of the rim and left the slight imperfection as shown on the chrome. It did not chip the chrome at all. See the following pic.

Be smart always buckle up your chromies.

$250 firm

Attachments

OP
01Cobra

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Arlyn went MIA on me. I am waiting for him to call me. But if someone cash in hand is ready to pick these up let me know.

OP
01Cobra

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
First person who drops $200 cash in my hand gets these. Have them in my trunk for delivery.

OP
01Cobra

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
First person who drops $200 cash in my hand gets these. Have them in my trunk for delivery.
Thanks again for the delivery and a great set of wheels!!
Great to meet you Ray. We will have to get some northern people together for beer & wings at hooters in Crystal Lake sometime soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom