2 cobras at Naperville Hooters car show

Crawlin2vGT

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
saw white 03/04 with saleen wing and bunch of stuff at the naperville hooters car show. had chicagosvt decal. then a silver 03/04 parked next to it. looked nice!
 

01Sleeper

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,333
Reaction score
0
Crawlin2vGT said:
saw white 03/04 with saleen wing and bunch of stuff at the naperville hooters car show. had chicagosvt decal. then a silver 03/04 parked next to it. looked nice!

White 1 was me, but it is only an 01 :D
 
OP
C

Crawlin2vGT

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
ahhh nice cobra. looked like a newer one but i guess it was an 01. nice cobra!
 

01Sleeper

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,333
Reaction score
0
Crawlin2vGT said:
ahhh nice cobra. looked like a newer one but i guess it was an 01. nice cobra!

Thanks, yeah the chrome 03 wheels and the 03 motor throws everyone off
 
OP
C

Crawlin2vGT

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
haha yeah. i got there at the end when they where annoucing everything. hood was closed then. win anything? nice car again man!
 

01Sleeper

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,333
Reaction score
0
Crawlin2vGT said:
haha yeah. i got there at the end when they where annoucing everything. hood was closed then. win anything? nice car again man!
Thanks again, yeah I got a trophy.
 

Aron

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
13,989
Reaction score
13
01Sleeper said:
White 1 was me, but it is only an 01 :D
I was going to mention that it was probably your car :p
 

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
35,000
Reaction score
0
.. you didn't tell me it was Hooters! Or maybe you didn't want me to enter for competition... lol
 

01Sleeper

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,333
Reaction score
0
Flatliner said:
.. you didn't tell me it was Hooters! Or maybe you didn't want me to enter for competition... lol
Were you going to bring Kari's bug, cuz that would give me more competition than your Cobra.
 

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Joined
Mar 3, 2004
Messages
35,000
Reaction score
0
Wow... if you strap some cajones down, I think we got ourselves our first grudge match for MSC BIATCH!
 

01Sleeper

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
3,333
Reaction score
0
Flatliner said:
Wow... if you strap some cajones down, I think we got ourselves our first grudge match for MSC BIATCH!
We will see, I may have to take you up on that. If I lose at least I know my car still LOOKS better :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom