Real Name
Jim
More like Lord McImpatient 😂

IMG_0669.jpeg

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
I run 4# springs and have no issues pushing well into the 20's for boost with on board air. Something is goofy if the car wont make more than 15
See this is different. I can get down with like a viair setup for boost control but CO2 is just like nitrous to me and I'm not dicking around getting a bottle filled. Otherwise what's really all that wrong with a boost reference and a Mac valve? Surely it's cheaper in the long run.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
TBH Boostie Boostie I have not really even tried to make more than 14/15 but I picked up another bottle because when I get my big boy pants I will looking to make 20-24.

I'm trying to get out pretty soon.

When I have this engine out in the future I'll tart up the ol' gal. But it's very functional with how I have everything set up. I've driven the car quite a bit in the last year.

1692582885740.png

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
TBH Boostie Boostie I have not really even tried to make more than 14/15 but I picked up another bottle because when I get my big boy pants I will looking to make 20-24.

I'm trying to get out pretty soon.

When I have this engine out in the future I'll tart up the ol' gal. But it's very functional with how I have everything set up. I've driven the car quite a bit in the last year.

View attachment 175111
You need a scavenge pump with your turbo down that low? Asking for a friend

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info