1quick's 2016 Mustang For Sale thread

Ill add pictures later on when I have a chance, straight to the asking price 26K firm, the car is also not perfect but it is garage kept, Ive changed the oil every 2500-3000 miles with royal purple 5-20. Just did a trans pan drop filter change and fluid last week, and did a diff oil change about a month or so ago. The diff will probably need freshened up at some point in the next year or so, I did find a few tiny pieces of the limited slip spider gears but luckily the supper 8.8's have two magnetic drain plugs so they were all caught on that. I will for sure forget some of the mods but for the 2019 season every full pass the car has made was a 9.9 at 139-141mph its been a best of 9.81 and that was before the 5% overdrive crank I know its got a 9.7-9.6 on a good day especially with as cold as the new intercooler pump keeps the iat2's

Current mod list
  • Factory roush/ford racing blower
  • Texas speed headers catless
  • Mbrp exhaust
  • Jlt cold air intake/ brand new filter
  • Vmp twin 67 throttle body
  • Hasty bracket (idler bracket with vmp 90mm idler)
  • Vmp 69mm pulley and 5% OD crank pulley, also 72mm and 79mm (79 is for 93 octane)
  • Fore dual pump return system twin 525lph pumps through stock feed and rails
  • Id1050x injectors
  • E85
  • Pnr welding ice box with rule 2000 and EMP huge mack daddy pump
  • Steeda irs cradle brace
  • Bmr irs cradle bushing inserts
  • Bmr diff bushing inserts
  • Jms vertical links
  • Boomba racing trans mount
  • 305/40/18 et street ss tires on some hand me down sve rims
  • Most importantly Rob Shoemaker tuned at PBD/ will come with sct x4 93 octane and e85 tunes and I do have a revision with no 150mph speed limiter I got after the 1/2 mile
heres a few videos to tide you fellers over till I take some fresh pics

Thread Info