🔧 BUILD 1quick picks up a new dadf150 *UPDATE* Running 11s in a leased truck!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I was looking for the manufacturer and if it's a turbo muffler set up.

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Damn , its a shocker that you went the other way by lowering the truck. You need to make it super tall and have huge wheels stick out 2 feet pass the fenders . It's a new redneck ricer trend these days , it's so popular every ricer truck owner is doing it , that over took the under glow and huge spoilers from back in the days.

Truck looks great lowered like that

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Damn , its a shocker that you went the other way by lowering the truck. You need to make it super tall and have huge wheels stick out 2 feet pass the fenders . It's a new redneck ricer trend these days , it's so popular every ricer truck owner is doing it , that over took the under glow and huge spoilers from back in the days.

Truck looks great lowered like that
Ive always had a thing for lowered trucks and up until now ive never pulled the trigger on one

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
im going to bust out my go pro this weekend, this has turned into a fun little project, I put my cold air intake on today, I have the off road pipe but I dont know if Ill have enough time to install it tomorrow, Im working tonight then have a refresher for my carry permit at 11, the things pretty fun now in sport mode

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I got my off road y on today, it’s a little louder than I want I may swap the muffler out for something else but I’ll wait a couple weeks and see if it grows on me,

Here’s a quick pull in 4wd

B437E428-B810-41A0-AAC1-2E3EB1C65D1F.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
i need land
you need to talk my guy into doing a tune on your truck, this thing is a riot, switch to sport mode and it down shifts through every gear as you slow down and it also blips the throttle to rev match for you, its stupid but also stupid awesome sounding with exhaust on it lol, it shifts super hard on sport mode but normalish on regular

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
you need to talk my guy into doing a tune on your truck, this thing is a riot, switch to sport mode and it down shifts through every gear as you slow down and it also blips the throttle to rev match for you, its stupid but also stupid awesome sounding with exhaust on it lol, it shifts super hard on sport mode but normalish on regular

i dont hate that idea.

i really haven't driven my truck in sport mode that much as it is though, maybe i should get tired of that before i upgrade.

i'd bet there's a fuck ton of torque management 1-2-3, it doesn't really "eat" until 4-5-6, which is different looking in your truck with yours revving to 7k :rofl:

Thread Info