🔧 BUILD 1quick picks up a new dadf150 *UPDATE* Running 11s in a leased truck!

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Another GM about to get his clock cleaned
Screenshot_20200619-162042_Facebook.jpeg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Another GM about to get his clock cleanedView attachment 60783

gear ratio in both would be good to know and important.

i think that's also another reason why 1quick 1quick moves so good... 3.73's. (at least i thought so? )

probably why my truck with 3.42s goes so much better than all the tests with 3.23s

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
gear ratio in both would be good to know and important.

i think that's also another reason why 1quick 1quick moves so good... 3.73's. (at least i thought so? )

probably why my truck with 3.42s goes so much better than all the tests with 3.23s
yeah I have 3.73’s that with the 10 speed trans makes for a quick truck it seems

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yeah I wish 3.73s were a thing on my truck... Also what tire size again in yours?

Gm ten speed vs Ford ten speed ratios are the same right?
I’d assume the ratios are the same but I’m not sure, I’m not positive on tire size either it’s all stock stuff whatever that is, all the tow package 150’s come with 3.73’s I believe my last truck had them too

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That’s turible did they switch to a new computer system or something why is it so expensive?

correct... and yeah read through this shit... dealer tools won't work but i'd have to go get a security relearn or whatever at the dealer after the ecm swap...

kinda just accepted my truck won't be tuned anytime soon.

E90 Exchange Service
Select this option to send us your original ECM and we will Exchange it for an already modified ECM. Remember, you MUST send us your ECM first!

• ECM Exchange Service: $1399.99
    • (send in a core, receive a modified core back)
  • ECM (E90) License: 10 Universal Credits
– Once you have placed your order and provided your VIN, you must send us your original ECM first.
– Your ECM must be in functional, original, unopened and unmodified condition.
– You will not receive the same ECM back as this is an exchange service only. The ECM you receive has been modified to enable tuning.

HP Tuners reserves the right to refuse exchange of any ECM sent to us as part of this service.

Notes Before You Order
– Your modified or exchanged E90 ECM can only be tuned via the OBD2 port with latest version of HP Tuners VCM Suite and an MPVI2.
– To tune your E90 ECM you require 10 Universal Credits, an MPVI2 with the latest firmware, the latest version of VCM Suite and an internet connection.
– No other tuning or calibration tools can be used with the ECM (including dealer reflash tools).
– VCM Scanner, dealer diagnostic and other diagnostic tools will continue to function normally.
– VCM Suite can be used to return to stock calibration and/or update to the latest stock calibration.
– Vehicle Anti-Theft System relearn by a dealer tool is required once the ECM is returned to the vehicle.
– Please also allow at least 3 business days for this exchange service, not including shipping times.
– Due to the placement of the ECM in the vehicle all ECMs will exhibit some level of cosmetic wear & weathering.

Thread Info