🔧 BUILD 1quick picks up a new dadf150 *UPDATE* Running 11s in a leased truck!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Damn dude. Did you really toss self tappers into the cabin filter cover to mount the relays :rolleyes:
I’m most impressed that out of 9 pages that’s what you got out of this thread, yeah I sure did and I cut them off on the back side once they were in, worst case I take the kit off and have to silicone the holes

Ps
I self tapered those bottle brackets to the floor of the bed too

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
giphy.gif

Reactions: Yaj Yak

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I’m most impressed that out of 9 pages that’s what you got out of this thread, yeah I sure did and I cut them off on the back side once they were in, worst case I take the kit off and have to silicone the holes

Ps
I self tapered those bottle brackets to the floor of the bed too

Don't sweat it dude, the guy has been on his 2020 Hater Tour, just shitting on stuff all over the place. :LOL:

Reactions: DEEZUZ

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
Got sent a revision today, pretty hot out but I’m gonna make a test hit anyway, I have a black bedcover on the truck the bottle was 1100psi when I opened it lol no need for a heater today

You will make more power if you can get the bottle pressure down to 900-950 PSI. At 1,100 psi you will be spraying nitrous as a gas, rather than a liquid. Also you risk having the solenoids not open.

I like this thread. Nitrous FTW

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
You will make more power if you can get the bottle pressure down to 900-950 PSI. At 1,100 psi you will be spraying nitrous as a gas, rather than a liquid. Also you risk having the solenoids not open.

I like this thread. Nitrous FTW
I’m guessing that’s why guys purge the crap out of their cars at the track, to get the pressure down?

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
It’s still rich I just jetted down again but I got gas at a random Thornton’s and it smelled like it wasn’t real high in ethanol, I was in a pinch out of gas and my station was closed for repairs, I think I’m just going to leave it jetted right here and try to burn this tank unfortunately it has 36 gallons in it lol but all things considered it’s running Pretty good, I need to drop the spare and half that tank of gas if it’s going to get quicker than this or just wait till the da drops

5043D906-3563-4B6E-8071-E271C95F1DB5.png

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
It’s still rich I just jetted down again but I got gas at a random Thornton’s and it smelled like it wasn’t real high in ethanol, I was in a pinch out of gas and my station was closed for repairs, I think I’m just going to leave it jetted right here and try to burn this tank unfortunately it has 36 gallons in it lol but all things considered it’s running Pretty good, I need to drop the spare and half that tank of gas if it’s going to get quicker than this or just wait till the da drops

View attachment 60713
sub 4s or this thing is junk :p

Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info