1quick’s summer beater

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So the dash was loose and I wanted apple car play lol, minor speaker upgrade, I know these speakers are shit but they are better than stock, I think I may just pick up a decent 5 channel amp and a single 10” sub and power the whole deal off that but for now new head unit and speakers

A2A07EB4-7ED7-4034-880A-C22312F543FD.jpeg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
So the dash was loose and I wanted apple car play lol, minor speaker upgrade, I know these speakers are shit but they are better than stock, I think I may just pick up a decent 5 channel amp and a single 10” sub and power the whole deal off that but for now new head unit and speakers

View attachment 52368
I think there is an Amp in the trunk now that I think about it. Might be trash, Idk anything about them, but I remember seeing one.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I think there is an Amp in the trunk now that I think about it. Might be trash, Idk anything about them, but I remember seeing one.
I saw that I pulled it out but haven’t tested it or anything yet, I actually have a nice jl amp on my pontoon boat I may steal and a nice jl sub sitting here I totally forgot about it’s become a shelf in the garage

Reactions: Sprayin

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Didn't this car have a problem running or dying out or something along those lines? I thought I read that in the other thread or maybe I saw it on Facefuck marketplace. Was the problem solved?
The guy I bought it from said he sold it because it kept shutting off on him whenever he turned the wheel - which I couldn't reproduce. It died at a stoplight on me maybe once or twice. Didn't happen often at all. I think the car isn't tuned at all, and the cam affects it at idle. I was going to tune it but never got around to it.

Thread Info