🔧 BUILD 1quick’s new toy for summer of 23

General Information

Not a car sorry bro’s, sold my 2016 bmw s1000r last month, replaced it with a 2022 bmw s1000rr picked it up used with 1800 miles full titanium akro exhaust and a tidy tail otherwise it’s stock, I plan to do a bren stage 2 tune velocity stack sprint filter intake flapper kit and front strap kit for drag racing possibly drop a couple teeth off the rear sprocket to make launching easier that’s about it, here’s the only picture I have it’s getting delivered in the next week or two

5B74729A-016A-49B6-B3F3-2CBC11992AA5.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
One of my decent pulls from the other day, I noticed in the video when I slowed it down the 1-2 shift is 114mph on the Speedo or 108 gps on the dragy this is with the 40t sprocket and the tq turned down in the first 2 gears, I stop and bring the screen up to see if I can turn it down more at the end but realized the next step softens the throttle not just the tq hit

I know my 04 ZX10-R was quick, but that takes it to another level, Faaaaaaaaaack.

We’ll ride this spring, and I’ll bring along the GoPro as well. Can see how quickly you disappear from the view of my 600.

Reactions: BS ISF and 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I know my 04 ZX10-R was quick, but that takes it to another level, Faaaaaaaaaack.

We’ll ride this spring, and I’ll bring along the GoPro as well. Can see how quickly you disappear from the view of my 600.
I need to get a little warmer weather and venture out to the area where I lived as a kid for some higher speed runs, I haven’t even wound out 4th gear yet, the power it makes now and the sprocket on it should make for some crazy top end speeds

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I need to get a little warmer weather and venture out to the area where I lived as a kid for some higher speed runs, I haven’t even wound out 4th gear yet, the power it makes now and the sprocket on it should make for some crazy top end speeds
Since I don't think I'll be doing any more drag racing with the 600 (I probably will despite the comment), I could put my +1 or +2 on the rear for some country road hijinks (with lower top speed). For commuting and just tooling around I like to have the stock gearing on. It's a bit more livable, and I don't have to do the math to know how far my speed is off.

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Switched sprockets back to the 42t put it back in full power mode and started short shifting 1st gear when it starts to come up without stretching the bike it’s not going high 3’s at least not consistently, it has all the power to do deep 3’s just too much wheelie, but it is a solid consistent 4.3-4.4 bike now short shifting 1st gear, I’ll start practicing launching and see what this combo can do in the 1/4 it’s pretty decent from a roll

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Tried out a little mr12 completely transforms the bike, exhaust cackles more can feel a big jump in power in the midrange need less wind and more time to make some more pulls but incould see high 3’s being back in the cards on mr12

View attachment 157193
So if the sticks pooooooopooooooo lit them sirens. You stopping or going? I am always intriqued by the youtube videos with the bikers just taking off and cop cars are lost in 5 seconds or less. :ROFLMAO:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
So if the sticks pooooooopooooooo lit them sirens. You stopping or going? I am always intriqued by the youtube videos with the bikers just taking off and cop cars are lost in 5 seconds or less. :ROFLMAO:
If they got close enough to read my plate I’m stopping, if not it would depend on what I was doing when they lit me up lol

Reactions: dpwalsh14

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I played with trying to launch the bike yesterday, this was the second pass, I botched the run a bit hit the limiter on the 2-3 and just over all there’s quite a few tenths left of room to grow here but the trap speed is promising and launch control is bad ass

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Went to buy some mr12 for play time activities and the shop was out and acted like they weren’t going to have any for a while told me to try winner circle, between that and the fact a 5 gallon can goes for $205 now I decided to pull the trigger on a retune for e85 Bren tuning is awesome they emailed me 5 minutes after I ordered and I’m uploading files already for them

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
You say flex file. As in Flex-fuel tune? Run any mixture of ethanol percentage?
On the 93 tune I can go up to 30% and the e85 can go from 100 to 50% ethanol, so I would have to actually switch tunes if I switch from straight 93 to e85 but could probably do a half and half blend if I want

Reactions: Pressure Ratio

Thread Info