🔧 BUILD 1quick’s new toy for summer of 23

General Information

Not a car sorry bro’s, sold my 2016 bmw s1000r last month, replaced it with a 2022 bmw s1000rr picked it up used with 1800 miles full titanium akro exhaust and a tidy tail otherwise it’s stock, I plan to do a bren stage 2 tune velocity stack sprint filter intake flapper kit and front strap kit for drag racing possibly drop a couple teeth off the rear sprocket to make launching easier that’s about it, here’s the only picture I have it’s getting delivered in the next week or two

5B74729A-016A-49B6-B3F3-2CBC11992AA5.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Imagine turning off all of the nannies and seeing what happens. Gonna need a huge set of balls to keep the front wheel from arcing over your head. :rofl:
I have a hand full of times, with the gearing I have now and the front end strapped once your out of first gear your safe, I ride this thing daily in the summer it becomes so predictable to me I know the exact second it’s coming up or going to let loose on me, the only time you get a surprise is if you don’t see a dip in the road and your wot in a higher gear that will sent the front end up and that’s what I still always ride with wheelie control turned on, just brought her home from my storage unit today ‘twas a brisk ride lol
IMG_0293.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I figured for the price I’d try it out even if it only last for one chain it’s not a big loss
Yeah let me know. I have to do the chain, sprocket, and rear gear on my bike. Not looking forward to it. Hate to drop $90 on a tool I’m going to use once in the next 20 years.

Reactions: 1quick

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Took the bike out for a 15-20 mile ride while it was light out for a shake down, it rips, I just have my 93 tune right now so it’s down a little on power but I did a few 40 rolls it spun on the first couple then started hooking up, it carried the front tire a couple times about a foot off the ground (I didn’t have the front end strapped down) I did a couple half ass attempts at 60-130’s got a couple low 4’s I’d like to get into the mid 3’s but I may just be too heavy for that

Thread Info