1quick’s 9 second daily driver

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
congrats , that's awesome . 4hr trip to make 1 pass sucks . why don't you go to US41 ?

you run pump E85 or C85 race gas ?

Half and half, it’s 2 hours to gld and 1.5 to 41, I couldn’t hook to save my life last time I went to 41, the guys that went to the v shoot out were all spinning also from what they said at the track yesterday and that was supposed to be a big event

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
If you don’t mind me asking. What did you pay for the car and how much invested including parts, labor and tune? I’m just wondering how much of a difference between your 9 second Stang and a 9 second Cat. If you don’t want to say, it’s cool I totally understand.

The car with blower installed was 42k out the door, for just the parts on the car now, around 5k no labor since I do the work myself, now if I went back and added up everything I’ve put in over the last couple years it would be a few grand more I had a different tuner originally but they sucked so I switched I’m on my third intercooler pump, I have 3 blower pulleys for different setups etc.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Nothing I can say here that I didn’t say in person. Glad I was there to see your first 9 sec pass, you busted out the cigars lol. Seeing your mod list, it’s not too crazy at all. Seems very minimal. How fast was the car as delivered from the dealer? I remember you saying the tune is super safe. Wonder what it’d do with just a tune. What I’m saying is, I want to fucking buy one now.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nothing I can say here that I didn’t say in person. Glad I was there to see your first 9 sec pass, you busted out the cigars lol. Seeing your mod list, it’s not too crazy at all. Seems very minimal. How fast was the car as delivered from the dealer? I remember you saying the tune is super safe. Wonder what it’d do with just a tune. What I’m saying is, I want to fucking buy one now.

It would probably run mid 11’s as delivered, the tune was very safe lol, it went 10.9 on the stock pulley last year on 93 octane with full exhaust and no fuel system, I switched to my normal pulley and went 10.6 the same day, so basically fuel system and e85 knocked off .7-.8, the 9.9 was on the same pulley it ran the 10.6 on just with 5* more timing

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
giphy.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
The car with blower installed was 42k out the door, for just the parts on the car now, around 5k no labor since I do the work myself, now if I went back and added up everything I’ve put in over the last couple years it would be a few grand more I had a different tuner originally but they sucked so I switched I’m on my third intercooler pump, I have 3 blower pulleys for different setups etc.

Not bad at all.

Thread Info